Snapdeal – 20% Instant Discount Using Standard Chartered Bank Debit & Credit Cards (22-25 Oct)
To Visit Snapdeal Click Here
Minimum Transaction- ₹2000
Maximum Discount- ₹2000
Offer Duration- 22nd-25th Oct 2016
Terms & Conditions-
- Get 20% Instant Discount Using Standard Chartered Bank Debit & Credit Cards on Snapdeal.com/m.snapdeal.com and Snapdeal App.
- The Maximum discount of Rs.2000 applicable per card.
- The Minimum transaction size to be eligible for discount: Rs 2,000.
- Please see the product page Offer Section to check validity of the offer. The offer is valid on all products except select Mobiles, Tablets, Wearable, Precious Jewellery, Gold Coins, Automobiles, Gift Cards & Services (Home Services, DTH, Mobile Services, VAS, Installations, Vehicle Services, Food Ordering, Movie Tickets, Bus Tickets, Cabs, Recharges, etc.)
- The customer needs to select the bank offer on the payment page in order to avail the discount .
- Offer Duration: 22nd October – 25th October (2016), both dates included
- The discount is applicable over and above any promocode promotions running on the website
- The discount will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer
- If due to any technical reason or a time out, a transaction fails, is cancelled or cannot be completed for any reason, it may take approximately 30 minutes for the limit to get reinstated.
Other Terms & Conditions-
- There is no need to enter the promo code. The Cardmember may add any product(s) from any category and enter his/her Standard Chartered Card no. to avail the offer.
- In case of a cancellation/refund, the discount amount will be deducted from the total refund due, while checking eligibility of the discount.
- This offer is being offered by the participating service establishment and would be fulfilled at the partners’ end only.
- To receive this offer, purchase should be charged in full to the Standard Chartered Bank Card. No cash alternative is available.
- This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. The Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- Standard Chartered is neither responsible for availability of services nor guarantees the quality of the goods/services and is not liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed by the Card members under this offer. Any disputes with regard to the quality of goods/services availed shall be taken up with the merchant/service establishment directly. Standard Chartered shall have no liability, whatsoever, with regard to the same.
- Standard Chartered shall not be liable, whatsoever, for any loss/damage/claims that may arise out of use or non-use of any goods or services availed by the Card member under this offer. Standard Chartered reserves its absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without any prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the terms and conditions of the existing Card member agreement with the Card issuer.
- Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the state of Delhi only.
- All offers are subject to partner terms and conditions.